Currently we offer self-care and partial care stall boarding to responsible and sensible horse owners.
Our boarders participate in the working western disciplines (ranch horse, versatility), english sport horse disciplines (dressage, hunter, jumper), natural gaited-horse disciplines, as well as recreational, pleasure and competitive trail riding. We welcome other like minded horse owners.
- 9.5 Acres – 4 turn out pastures with top tape and electric wire.
- 8 Stall Barn – open shed row design, tack room, bathroom, washrack, feed room.
- Riding Arena – fenced 180′ X 86′ with lights and mixed sand footing.
- Obstacle / Jump Field / Barn Yard- aprox 1/2 acre field with various jump standards & poles, bridge, ditch, creek, cones, tires, etc. 2 acre open barn yard with a 1/4 mile loop and a 1 acre semi-cleared wooded lot for hacking.
- Small Training Ring – fenced 50′ X 100′ with grass, minimal lighting.
- Owner lives on premises.